VITA WELLBEING PTY LTD of 2H Hayes Road, Rosebery, Australia, (ABN 92 603 725 131) (we, our, us or Selph Health Studios)
complies with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act) and the applicable Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act when handling personal
information. We take the protection of your personal information seriously. Personal information includes any information or opinion,
whether true or not, about a person who is identified or whose identity can reasonably be established.
We collect personal information for the purposes of delivering our products and services and communicating with Customers
regarding our services through the Selph Health Studios website located at www.selph.com.au (Website). We collect personal
- Information you provide – When you sign up with or make a purchase from Selph , we ask you for personal information. We may combine the information you submit with information from other Selph services or third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services. This won’t occur without your consent unless necessary for site security. This data is retained for as long as you have an active account with Selph.
• Log information – When you access the services of Selph via browser, application, or other clients, our servers automatically record certain information. These server logs may include information such as your web request, your interaction with a service, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account. These logs are retained for a period of 180 days and are used for anti-fraud and website security purposes. After this time, these logs are automatically deleted.
• Traffic information – When you access the services of Selph via browser, application, or other, clients we record certain information using our traffic analysis tool, Google Analytics. This information is stored in an anonymised manner but does include data such as your web request, your interaction with a service, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account. These logs are retained for a period of months and are used for content and marketing planning purposes so that we can improve our content and services. After this time, these logs are automatically deleted.
• User communications – When you send an email or other communications to Selph, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services. When you send and receive SMS messages to or from one of our services that provides SMS functionality, we may collect and maintain information associated with those messages, such as the phone number, the wireless carrier associated with the phone number, the content of the message, and the date and time of the transaction. We may use your email address to communicate with you about our services or products but never to send you communications that are not related to your purchases or that you haven’t opted into.
• Location data – Selph offers location-enabled services. If you use those services, Selph may receive information about your actual location (such as GPS signals sent by a mobile device) or information that can be used to approximate a location (such as a cell ID). This data is not recorded without your permission and is not held for any longer than the period required to deliver the specific service.
In addition to the above, we may use the information we collect to:
• Provide, maintain, protect, and improve our services (including advertising services) and develop new services; and
• Protect the rights or property of Selph or our users.
If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
Selph processes personal information on our servers in Australia and the US. In some cases, we process personal information outside your own country.
By engaging us or registering your details on our Website, agreeing to the Customer Terms and Conditions or Supplier Terms and
Conditions and/or using the Website or supplying documents to us, you consent to us collecting, using and disclosing your personal
We will use any personal information collected to provide our services, operate the Website, send you our newsletter, respond to
feedback and complaints, communicate with purchasers and suppliers, develop new services, enforce our terms and conditions with
you, and address potentially prohibited or illegal activities. If you are a supplier, we will use your personal information to email you to
accept your offer to provide services, correspond with your personnel in relation to the provision of services and pay your invoices.
In all cases, unless you have opted out, you consent to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes in order to
tell you about our services. We may contact you by mail, telephone, email or SMS to market our products and services. We will always give you the opportunity to opt out of receiving any future direct marketing correspondence.
Disclosure and sharing:
When a product is purchased, we may disclose the customer’s personal information to the supplier. We may also disclose personal
information to third parties for purposes associated with a purchase and to third party service providers we engage to help us deliver
our products and services and for marketing purposes. We will only disclose personal information to additional third parties with
consent or if permitted or authorised to do so by law. Some places outside of Australia may not have adequate data protection laws
at all or may offer differing levels of protection of personal information which are not as high as in Australia. By submitting personal
we cannot be held responsible for any use of your data by third parties located overseas who receive and process your data.
Data security and quality:
We will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information we collect and hold from misuse, loss and interference and from
unauthorised access and modification, and to make sure it is accurate, complete and up-to-date when we collect, use or disclose it.
To assist us, please ensure you provide us with your correct details, and let us know if you believe the information we have about you
is inaccurate, incomplete, out of date or misleading (and we will take reasonable steps to correct the information). We may take steps
to destroy or permanently de-identify information when it is no longer needed for any purpose for which it may be used or disclosed.
We may retain and use de-identified information.
We may use “cookies”; technology to store data on your computer using the functionality of your browser. Many websites do
You can modify your browser to prevent cookie use – but if you do this our service (and our Website) may not work properly. The
information stored in the cookie is used to identify you. This enables us to operate an efficient service and to track the patterns of
behaviour of visitors to the Website.
In the course of serving advertisements to the Website (if any), third-party advertisers or ad servers may place or recognise a unique
subject to their own respective privacy policies.
Access, correction and complaints:
You can request, and we will provide you with access to, any personal information we hold about you (subject to any applicable legal
exceptions). Please also let us know if you have any concerns or complaints about the way we are handling your personal information so we can address them.
Transfer in certain circumstances:
If there is a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganisation or liquidation of us then,
in our sole discretion, we may transfer, sell or assign personal information collected to one or more relevant third parties.