Supporting Your Healthy And Happy Pregnancy
Pregnancy is a beautiful journey of transformation and growth. At Selph, our focus is on facilitating this process and assisting with making the pregnancy as easy and healthy as possible through expert support and advice, education on what to expect, and guidance on ensuring your emotional health during this time.
Early and preventative care is our leading philosophy, ensuring a healthy and comfortable pregnancy from as early as possible. Our approach is placing the spotlight on you, the mother, providing care, support and bodily relief that’s as much about your health as it is about the baby’s.
Proactive and Preventative Care For Mum and Baby
We advocate for proactive health measures, encouraging expectant mothers to start their pregnancy care early. By addressing potential issues before they arise, we can help to alleviate nutritional, joint, muscular and alignment issues, making your pregnancy journey as smooth and healthy as possible.
Our team, consisting of specialised Naturopaths, Nutritionists, Exercise Physiologists, Women’s Physiotherapists, Chiropractors, and Acupuncturists, works together to create a comprehensive care plan tailored to each trimester of your pregnancy.
Following your initial assessment and mapping consultation with our Pregnancy Care Specialist Emily, you’ll receive a bespoke plan designed to ensure that your path through pregnancy is as smooth, informed, and supported as possible. Emily will be your guide and point of contact throughout your pregnancy, available for advice, recommendations and evaluations throughout each trimester.
Start Your Pregnancy Journey
Your Bespoke Pregnancy Care Plan
Our care plans are uniquely developed for you based on the trimester you’re currently in as well as your physical, nutritional and emotional assessment. Generally our trimester care approach works with the following structure, with your Pregnancy Care Specialist advising which treatments will be best for you during each trimester.
First Trimester – Foundations and Wellness:
- Naturopath: Nutritional assessment and supplements for fetal development.
- Exercise Physiologist: Establishing a gentle exercise routine.
- Women’s Physiotherapist: Focus on pelvic floor health.
- Chiropractor: Postural assessment and adjustment.
- Acupuncture: Support for morning sickness.
Second Trimester – Strength and Balance:
- Naturopath: Adjusting nutritional needs and supplement guidance.
- Exercise Physiologist: Strength training and cardiovascular exercises.
- Women’s Physiotherapist: Advanced pelvic floor exercises.
- Acupuncturist: Treatments for digestion and energy.
- Pregnancy Massage: For relaxation and balance.
Third Trimester – Preparation and Relaxation:
- Naturopath: Preparing for birth nutritionally.
- N.E.T / AK: Emotional support and stress management.
- Women’s Physiotherapist: Birth-specific exercises.
- Acupuncturist: Relaxation and labor preparation.
- Chiropractor: Optimising pelvic alignment.
- Exercise Physiologist: Low-impact exercises and breathing techniques.
- Pregnancy Massage: Enhancing comfort and relaxation.
4 Week Back To Movement Package
We additionally offer a Back to Movement and Out of Pain During Pregnancy and Postpartum 4-Week Program, designed to address specific challenges like incontinence, prolapse, and abdominal separation.
This package is lead by renown elite athlete, exercise physiologist, nutritionist and mum Noella Green, and focuses on bringing strength and balance back to your body, ensuring a smoother transition through pregnancy and into motherhood.