Classes Designed with You in Mind.
Selphs’ boutique studio offers classes and courses to support you living a more mindful and enriched life, with a focus on stability and mobility. All Selph Yoga classes incorporate meditation, providing you a well-rounded yoga experience.
Our intimate class structure of 20 mats ensures a personal level of guidance from our devoted teachers, so you feel supported in your practice every step of the way.
Our classes are carefully curated by accomplished and renown Sydney Yogi Amy G., spanning from vinyasa flow to restorative yin, including a meditation practice in each class.
New To Our Studio?
Here are some helpful tips to get the most out of your experience and practice at Selph.
- Arrive at least 20 minutes before your first class to fill out our class forms. For regular classes, please arrive 10 minutes prior to start time so you can get settled.
- When you meet with your teacher, inform them of any injuries you may have, or if you’re seeing one of our practitioners.
- We provide complementary Lululemon Yoga mats. There are towels for hire, and shower facilities available in the studio.
- To achieve the best results in your practice, avoid eating a big meal 2 hours before class.
- All classes end with a component of meditation and savasana, which is the key to a well-rounded practice, so we recommend you stay until the end.
- Feel free to chat after class to your teacher, ask questions and share what you are curious about.
- Integrate your practice with one or many of our health services on offer to support your best self. Ask our staff at the front desk what options could benefit you and your practice.
- Enjoy yourself! Yoga is not meant to be perfect, that is why they call it a practice.