Selph Pilates Teacher, Courtenay, is a wife, mother of four and lover of all things vegan. With four children in the family, she focuses on healthy, balanced eating from breakfast to dinner. Here’s something she recently made for lunch.
Serves two to four.
- zucchinis, spiralised
- 250 g baby spinach
- 3 cloves organic garlic
- 1/2 cup cold pressed organic olive oil
- 2 tsp Himalayan sea salt
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 handful fresh basil or flat leaf parsley
- Blend all pesto ingredients until smooth.
- Mix pesto through zoodles.
- Top with herbs and cherry tomatoes, a little pink sea salt if you wish and a drizzle of olive oil.