Detox and unwind with two hours of Yin Yoga and Acupuncture.
On the 21st of September, you’re invited to two hours of Yin and Pins. Led by Selph Acupuncturist, Joseph Zhang and Yogi, Amy G, this workshop will focus on:
- Seasonal Yin postures to renew energy levels
- Acupuncture to release imbalance and misalignment – focusing on liver and gallbladder
This class is perfect for anyone feeling drained, misaligned or seeking clarity.
From this masterclass, you’ll receive:
- Rebalancing energy through Yin Yoga
- Deep release through the connective tissue; moving chi through the body
- An understanding on how your physical body and emotional body interrelate according to Traditional Chinese Medicine
Why it matters:
This workshop has been built around the belief in Traditional Chinese Medicine that each of the seasons are associated with our organs. Spring corresponds with the liver and gallbladder.
During spring, the liver can easily become out of balance as it readjusts. Acupuncturists often treat in-balance of the liver, here we have a mixture of Yoga and Acupuncture to help to prevent such issues occurring.
Come along if you’re feeling curious about Yin, want to unwind any restrictions in the spine or move your body to facilitate action in the months ahead.
Feel free to reach out to email@example.com if you have any further questions. Mats are limited, reserve your spot today.
Cancellation Policy: no refund for cancellations within 48hrs of the event start.