Detox and unwind with two hours of Yin Yoga and Acupuncture.
On Saturday the 30th November, you’re invited to the Selph Yin and Pins Summer Edition, taking place at Selph from 2pm – 4pm. Led by Selph Acupuncturist, Joseph Zhang and Yogi, Amy G, this workshop will focus on:
- Seasonal Yin postures to renew energy levels.
- Acupuncture to release imbalance and misalignment – focusing on the heart and kidney. These meridian points are focused around the wrist and the ankle.
This class is perfect for anyone feeling drained, misaligned or seeking clarity. You’ll receive:
- Rebalancing energy through Yin Yoga. All poses will help circulate the blood, regulate temperature, absorb nutrients and aide digestion.
- Deep release through the connective tissue; stretching and moving chi through the body.
- An understanding on how your physical body and emotional body interrelate according to Traditional Chinese Medicine
Why it matters:
This workshop has been built around Traditional Chinese Medicine, around the belief that each of the seasons are associated with our organs. Summer corresponds with the heart.
Weather and time of year can factor significantly into how we feel, both physically and emotionally.
Acupuncture is able to help the body to rebuild a strong heart system during Summer. The acu-points we are going to use are located around the wrist and ankle and they belong to heart and kidney meridian respectfully.
Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions. Mats are limited, reserve your spot today.
Cancellation Policy: no refund for cancellations within 48hrs of the event start.