Replenish your energy with two hours of deep yin yoga healing.
On the 5th of December, you’re invited to a Summer Yin Masterclass.
This class will focus on:
- Yin Yoga postures to rebalance heat and excess energy in the body
- Poses targeting the torso and upper limbs
- Heart, Small Intestine and Kidney meridian lines for circulation and nourishment
- Curated soundscapes to enjoy a meditative space
Led by Yoga Director Amy G, this masterclass is perfect for yoga students to deepen their yin understanding, people interested in a more meditative yoga practice, and anyone feeling it is time to pause and realign to what is most important.
From this masterclass, you’ll receive:
- Deep release through the connective tissue; especially the chest, shoulders and arms, and through the torso
- An exploration on how your physical body and emotional body interrelate according to Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Ways to reduce busyness and rebalance energy levels through the metaphysics of Heart, Small Intestine and Kidney
Why it matters:
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, summer is associated with rebalancing heat in the body and regulating our Chi (essence energy) in how we give and receive, or the effort of ‘doing’. Summer is an energetic reminder to be mindful of this balance, and Yin Yoga is the practice of giving ourselves time to be, just as we are, to heal and nourish.
This practice is an opportunity to regulate the heart fire which represents how you radiate your spirit into the world. By taking time to be with the body you get clear to what is most important and can regulate where you place your focus for a better balanced body-mind, and a healthy flow of chi.
What to bring:
- Yoga Mat and Towel
- Cushions or Bolster
- Water Bottle
Making time for you is important. Come along to this intimate class to stretch your body and awaken your spirit.
Feel free to reach out to email@example.com if you have any further questions.
Mats are very limited, reserve your spot today.