Replenish your energy with two hours of deep yin yoga rejuvenation.
On the 24th of October, you’re invited to a Spring Yin Yoga Masterclass.
This practice will support intentions to let go of resentments, and guilt with the way things have been in 2020, and remove blockages so you can feel lighter and step forward with purpose and peace in your body-mind.
This class will focus on:
- Yin Yoga postures to renew energy levels
- Poses targeting the inner and outer lines of your body, especially through hips and legs
- Liver & Gall Bladder meridian lines for deep clarity and cleansing
- Curated soundscapes to enjoy a meditative space
Led by Yoga Director Amy G, this masterclass is perfect for yoga students to deepen their yin understanding, people interested in a more meditative yoga practice, and anyone feeling it is time to hit the reset button after so much time in the unknown.
From this masterclass, you’ll receive:
- Deep release through the connective tissue; especially through the inner groin, outer hips, and side lines of the body
- An exploration on how your physical body and emotional body interrelate according to Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Ways to detox and renew energy levels through the metaphysics of Liver & Gall Bladder
Why it matters:
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, spring is associated with the Wood Element and can teach you how to be strong yet flexible in the face of adversity. When we are in balance we can move with the weather, and build the ability to change and adapt with ease. When we are out of balance, we can be easily swayed by the external world, sitting in a state of shock rather than regaining equilibrium quickly.
What to bring:
- Yoga Mat and Towel
- Cushions or Bolster
- Water Bottle
Making time for you is important. Come along to this intimate class to stretch your mind and renew your spirit.
Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.
Mats are very limited, reserve your spot today.