Enrich your energy with two hours of deep yin yoga healing.
On Saturday 27th of March, you’re invited to an Autumn Yin Masterclass.
This class will focus on:
- Yin Yoga postures to support purification and elimination in your body
- Poses targeting the Lung and Large Intestine meridians through and around the upper body
- Slow transitions and deep physical release to stimulate inner nourishment
- Curated soundscapes to enjoy a meditative space
Led by Yoga Director Amy G, this masterclass is perfect for yoga students to deepen their yin understanding, people interested in a more meditative yoga practice, and anyone feeling the pull for introspection and focus for the year ahead.
From this masterclass, you’ll receive:
- Deep release through the connective tissue; especially the chest, neck, and arms, all through the torso
- An exploration on how your physical body and emotional body interrelate according to Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Ways to heal grief and stagnation for greater growth, with the metaphysics of Lungs and Large Intestine
Why it matters:
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, autumn is the time to shed what we have been holding to make space for new growth. It is a yin season, bridging the gap between the active state of summer to the more dormant state of winter. We work with the lung meridian to find a balance from the crisp, dry, air of autumn and winter; keeping essential energy (Chi) stimulated and moving freely through the joints. The large intestine meridian helps stimulate the movement for elimination to reduce stagnation, not only in digestion but in life too. By taking time to be with the body, you can get clear to where you have been holding on too tight, or getting stuck in the process, and where you can now take your attention towards growth.
What to bring:
- Yoga Mat
- Cushions or Bolster
- Water Bottle
Making time for you is important. Come along to this intimate class to stretch your body and awaken your spirit. Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions. Mats are very limited, reserve your spot today.