Replenish your energy with two hours of deep yin release.
On the 25th of August, you’re invited to a Winter Yin Masterclass.
This workshop will focus on:
- Yin postures to renew energy levels
- Kidney & Urinary Bladder meridian lines
- Pranayama and meditation for clarity of mind
Led by Amy G, the class is perfect for yoga students to deepen their yin understanding, people interested in a more meditative yoga practice, and anyone feeling a little stuck or stagnant from the winter months.
Making time for you is important. This intimate class will focus on practical application of yin yoga to rebuild energy levels and release imbalance in your body and mind.
From this masterclass, you’ll receive:
- Deep release through the connective tissue; especially in spine, chest, hips and hamstrings
- An understanding on how your physical body and emotional body interrelate according to Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Ways to rebalance energy levels through the metaphysics of Kidneys
Why it matters:
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, the colder months are associated with reflecting on what’s holding you back and addressing where you feel stuck or stagnant.
Come along if you’re feeling curious about Yin, want to unwind any restrictions in the spine or move your body to facilitate action in the months ahead.
Feel free to reach out to email@example.com if you have any further questions. Mats are limited, reserve your spot today.