Selph is excited to collaborate with lululemon Bondi Junction to bring you two free information evenings to support you on your journey through motherhood. Amy G and Gina Martins will join experts in the pre and postnatal field to share invaluable information on what choices and options are available to you pre and post birth.
What you can expect:
- Gentle movement and breath techniques
- Practical and professional insight
- Time for questions about your motherhood journey
- Connected, confident, and inspired discussions
Come along if you:
- Are currently pregnant or thinking about conception (partners welcome!)
- Have given birth and are looking for support with the expectations of parenthood, or wondering what can be done better next time!
Session 1: Prenatal & Birth focus 20th March
Session 2: Birth & Postnatal focus 27th March – Book HERE via Eventbrite
About the experts:
Amy Giuliano is a Yoga Director at Selph Health Studios and lululemon Ambassador who is passionate about practical tools in movement and breath to stay grounded and calm in the busy-ness of the everyday. @amyg_yoga
Amanda Bernstein is a Doula, Kahuna Bodyworker and Pilates Instructor ensuring women and couples have the best possible birthing and postnatal experience. @essentialmeservices
Kerry Sutcliffe is a Hypnobirthing Practitioner and childbirth educator who provides pregnant women and their birth partner with practical and psychological techniques for a positive birth. @thehypnobirthingmum
Gina Martins is a Chiropractor at Selph Health Studios who believes it is possible to have a pain-free pregnancy and supports women with their changing bodies through pre and postpartum. @selphhealth