Join us for an intimate gathering of women to;
Harness the energy of the Full Moon on Friday 25th of June.
Hosted by holistic business coach Leatitia Andrac, this Full Moon Circle in June will expand the energy of Capricorn, connecting to the main principle of ‘achievement’. This circle will connect you to the power and wisdom of the moon and its impact on your everyday through journal prompts, an elemental cacao ceremony, chanting, and free movement if you feel called too. When you tap into the natural cycles around you with the support of a community of like-minded women, you are able to connect deeper to the true essence of who you are.
The Power in the Full Moon.
The Power in Cacao.
Each Full Moon ceremony is unique month to month, a co-creative experience to deeply nourish your soul.
Join this circle & enjoy;
- An intimate ceremony connecting you to the wonder of shamanism
- Experience an elemental ceremony with sacred cacao
- A chance for reflection and connection in a non-judgemental environment
- Learn about the meaning of the full moon to empower your everyday awareness
- Recognise your current state of emotion amplified by the moon and welcome release through blended modalities (cacao ceremony, meditation, journal prompts, chanting, toning, breath-work, and free movement)
Remember to bring:
- Wear comfy and cozy clothes and bring socks for warmth
- Your favourite mug for the hot ceremonial grade cacao
- A notebook and pen that you can also use for future circles
- Something precious to put on the mandala in the circle to welcome your individual energy (crystals, feather, shell, flowers, essential oils, cards, photo, image)
- Places are limited, please secure your place early
- No refunds, but tickets can be transferred to a friend
- By purchasing a ticket you agree on being photographed and/or filmed through the event for Selph & Essential Shift marketing purposes
Selph Full Moon circles are a monthly offering held by Essential Shift Founder Laetitia Andrac.
Laetitia Andrac is a holistic business coach blending strategy, spirituality, and ancient wisdom to help her clients create a soulful and sustainable business, life, and career.
Her work is grounded in mindfulness, meditation, and spirituality, as well as savvy business skills acquired from 12 years in corporate business strategy and leadership.
The Full Moon circle usually takes place on the last Friday of each month, aligning within a few days from when the Moon is full. We approach varied topics related to the energetics of astrology associated with each full moon.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for special updates on this event or to hear about upcoming circles.